|job title||Acquisition Support Officer
||Location Works, 9a The Cross, Eye, Suffolk IP23 7AB|
with some remote working opportunities
|reporting to||Chief Technical Officer (CTO)
|salary||£18,000 per annum
In a nutshell, Location Works finds locations for filming, television, photo-shoots and events. We were the first agency of our type in the world, we created the first on-line location library in the world, and we continue to be a best-in-class market leader, providing hundreds of locations for feature films, television dramas, commercials, music videos, photographic shoots and events each year.
Location Works has a head office in Suffolk, with a base in London, and staff across the UK and India. We have undertaken a growth programme in the last year, increasing the teams and branching out into research and development. This is an exciting time to join a growing organisation with a start up culture and great people!
For further information, follow the links!:
:: about us
:: clients & credits
We are looking for an individual to work closely with our Chief Technical Officer to manage the new acquisitions process from engagement, onboarding onto our site and all after-care of the locations. Location Works has created a bespoke CRM system called sumeru that manages all staff, client and location interactions.
The system has been developed over a number of years and has had enhancements as the requirements of the staff and industry have changed. We are now looking for an exceptional individual to undertake the following:
- User testing on all the front and back end systems to understand the user journeys, of internal and external individuals
- Work specifically on the Locations Upload processing to streamline the process and support with the upload of new locations onto the system
- Manage location owner relationships and keep them informed of the progress of their uploads onto our system
- Offer responsive solutions to some aspects of the company's web presence
- Develop system enhancements alongside the CTO
Who we are looking for:
- An excellent communicator
- Comfortable working with new systems and processes
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Able to identify and implement process change
- The ability to work independently, with the support of the CTO
- A can-do attitude! We are a small company and that means getting involved in all aspects of the business
In return we can offer you:
- A chance to work for an exciting, growing organisation where you can make a real difference
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- A fantastic team based across the UK and India
- And maybe the chance to go on set for a TV/Film production!
- Please apply with a CV and Covering Letter detailing your suitability for the role and send to
- Closing Date Friday 23rd October 2020
- Interviews week commencing 26th October 2020