A cookie is a small amount of text-only information that is saved to your computer's hard disk by your web browser
so that the web site can remember who you are. Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you although
they may be used to record your IP address.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime"
of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
- Location Works may use necessary cookies / performance cookies / functionality cookies
on its web site, specifically:
- per-session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies
file of your browser until you leave the web site;
- persistent cookies, which remain in the cookies file of your browser for longer
(depending on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
These cookies are used to store information between visits to a site.
- None of the Location Works cookies keep any personal information about you or any of our visitors.
- Third party web sites to which you may be redirected by whatever means from the
to provide you with a more personalised web service by, for example,
remembering which pages you have visited, and helping you navigate between sections.
notify you when you receive a new cookie.
However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the web site if cookies are disabled
and we recommend that you leave them switched on.
- It is easy to control or delete cookies. For more information about cookies and
instructions on how to stop cookies being installed on your browser, visit
<< back to home page