Location Works has a strong commitment to safeguarding the security of our location owners.
To this end, we require that our Location Users provide sufficient evidence of their trustworthiness.
A new enquirer will be expected to be able to provide some or all of the following:
- A copy of the script / storyboard / concept.
- A verifiable contact at the production company / agency / studio.
- 3 trade references - one of which must be easily verifiable via a trade publication or web site
- Up-to-date and verifiable membership of the Guild of Location Managers
- Up-to-date and verifiable membership of BECTU.
We reserve the right to ask for any or all of the above before we will supply information about the whereabouts
of any of our locations, and before we will give out contact names and telephone numbers.
We apologise to those of our clients who may consider these requirements to be stringent,
however it is our experience that true location professionals have a total understanding of our need
to ensure that our location owners are fully protected.